In the summer months, two mornings a week, we organize an hour of Hatha Yoga
in the pool.
Hatha Yoga is a discipline of ancient origins of northern India and Tibet based on a series of psychophysical exercises with low impact.
Through a series of postures (asanas), breathing techniques (Pramayama) and concentration exercises (dhorama), helps to find the psycho-physical balance necessary to achieve a state of general well-being. Benefits
- It tones muscles and strengthens the joints
- Improves the elasticity, the control and the ability to the listening of the body
- Revitalizes the whole body through the movement of internal organs
- It stimulates the endocrine glands, blood circulation and lymphatic
- Improves posture by acting in particular on the balance, giving the spine a feeling of ease and relaxation